A View From Over The Scales

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ohh, and I stood on scales yesterday... Yehaaaaa

I stood on scales yesterday when I visited the surgeon...

From the time I started this journey, I have lost a total of 49kg...

For the start 18months ago til Novemeber last year, I lost 19kg on my own...

Novemeber last year to October this year I lost another 11kg on my own...

From pre-Optifast til 10 days post surgical, another another 18+ kg!!!

A grand total of 49kg.... I have to slow down the weight loss to something safer, and I guess that 4+days of absolutly nothing but IV fluids helped a bit, but nothing that I want to do again!!!

Realistically, I want to lose about 40kg more.... Albeit slowly.

Onwards and downwards (weightwise)








Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home