A View From Over The Scales

Monday, October 08, 2007

Underlying Trepidation

This week is a bit odd! It is the first time in 18 months that I have had some annual leave. The whole idea of not having to go to work is novel but leads to the situation where I have some down time, and during that time I would normally eat.



Thank the gastonomical gods for low joule jelly!!! Why cant they make jelly that tastes like satay chicken and add a bit of crunch for a texture surprise! Oh well, 3 days to go...



I do have to admit to a little trepidation, but it is not overwhelming and is very easily passed over as a fleeting thought. I am as grumpy as hell though my sense of humour remains...

I have the preadmission assessment appointment tomorrow and a visit to the surgeon toomorrow... Then a night shift at work!! What a day!

Onwards






Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home