A View From Over The Scales

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Where am I at now?

Well, it has been a while since I wrote, but in short there has not been a lot to write about.

Things have stabilsed well in the BSL front, and I am happy with the progress made there.


At this stage it is about getting the cash together to get the procedure done, and I will be out of pocket just over 10 grand at the end of this little bunfight. I have no hesitation in doing this, but I want a bit of a cash reserve in play.


In the mean time, I am still loosing weight, not that I have stood on some scales, but the belt gets taken in evey week or so, and shirts get looser.

The other day I put on a shirt that I had not worn for 3 years.

The belt that I am using as my "yard stick" is now showing that I have lost about 26cm or 10 inches of my waist. Whoo Hoo!!!!

Things are coming easier for me these days as far as mobility and other physical stuff goes.

I have gone back into "geocaching" again as a way to get out and walk a bit. Take a look at the site and see what it is all about.

I will try to post the HTML for my cache progress info on the front page of the blog.

In the past week, I have done a couple of caches that I would not have been able to do 6 months ago. It is a nice feeling to achieve this stuff..





Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home