A View From Over The Scales

Friday, November 03, 2006

Gadget alert: Accu-chek Integra

Those of you who know me will not be surprised to know that when I selected my glucometer I went for a gadget intense version.

This is not withstanding the discussions I had with Jaybee in the week before when he was bemoaning the fact that he should update his glucometer for one with automated strip placement.

This is the tester I went for...

And of course I did have to buy the computer link reciever and software to go with it. This I shall be able to share with Jaybee. I asked Jaybee to come with me when I purchased my glucometer, and when we left the pharmacy, he had a new one as well. He is a gadget freak as well, but I have to say, this one is easy to use, has bucket loads of features thatjust make it too easy to use.







Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home