A View From Over The Scales

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I lose weight, he stops smoking!

This is an excert from Sir Romnor's email to me ten minutes ago...

(snippage)
Let me know how you get on. It is a pisser but it is something you can live with. With your lap-band you will be having to make the changes with diet that corresponds with diabetes any way.

Seeing as you are now seriously losing weight I will now stop smoking to keep my part of the bargain - so thank you very much!

Now I don't have any bloody excuses left.

It has been two days now and I hate it!



ONYA Sir Romnor, You are right, a deal is a deal, you have made my night....




Tags:

1 Comments:

At 01 November, 2006 08:31, Blogger Crazy Cat Lady said...

wow... (I seem to be saying that a lot in reference to your posts)

I'm glad that there is so much mutual support and encouragement all round for people in your life to make such hardcore commitments to each other.

Diabetes is not fun, but certainly not the end of the world. Good luck in managing it, and I hope that with the surgery it reduces the need for medication.

Love to F

 

Post a Comment

<< Home