A View From Over The Scales

Monday, November 27, 2006

Great news...


I had my second fasting glucose levels test done late last week and went to see Dr Hyper feeling very smug....

A picture tells a thousand words... Cop a squiz at this....



The yellow zone is the target area!!!! HE is impressed at the results and I am as proud as punch at having achieved it!!

The great news is that I now have to go and see an endocrinologist and make sure that I can get perioperative / post operative care regimes in place to ensure that my blood sugars are kept stable when I get my surgery done.

Anyway, I have a bit to do to get ready. I need to sell the Jayco van (Anyone want a Jayco camper van??) to ensure a cash reserve and see the dietician and then it will be all systems go!!!

Realistically I am probably looking at early January for the surgery, after all who wants to be in post operative mode over the holiday period??? Not me..

More later....





Tags:

2 Comments:

At 27 November, 2006 19:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good going Bob, sorry, but I can't use the Jayco.

 
At 30 November, 2006 13:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We only just bought our camping gear - so no camper purchase for us - besides, I think I want a kitchen more! Congrats on managing your blood sugar levels, and congrats on getting a step closer to surgery.

Glad to read about what is happening... keep us updated even when you don't feel so happy, we still want to know how you are doing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home