A View From Over The Scales

Monday, November 13, 2006

Blue Meanies

This whole change to my life has been a bit of a downer...

I have been working hard at reducing the processed sugar intake and so far the BSL has been dropping everyday with only a couple of hiccups along the way.

I guess the thing that has been hitting me most is the effects this is having on my vision. From a month a go when I could see the screen, I am now at a stage where I cannot focus on the screen without strong glasses and the reading glasses I got are now being worn everyday for normal seeing.

The good news is that the issue should normalise soon.

Anyway, after the bit of a downer and chatting to some friends and the diabetes educator, I have straightened up and am looking at stuff in a very positive manner now.

Onward and upward...





Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home