A View From Over The Scales

Monday, October 22, 2007

A Sunday to forget..

Remember recently I spoke of the shoulder pain.... Well, today I am gonna say it sucks!!

Pretty much all day yesterday I was getting stabbing pains int he shoulder, and no end of rubbing was going to get rid of it.

Every time I ate, drank sat up it bloody well hurt. It was only when I went to bed last night that I lay down on my stomach and it stopped... INSTANTLY!!!

Whoa, what I time to learn about that! Sleep did come easy after that.

I guess the good thing is that I know this will pass and it is all for a good cause (so to speak)

I went to my Sunday sauna and was greeted by all and sundry very warmly. I am not sure that they realise that if it were not for them, I probably would not have taken these steps on the banding expedition. As I was reminded of last night, some were not so gentle in their "encouragement" but in hindsight, I do not recall anything other than concern and love.

Dinner last night was a little wanton soup, with well masticated mince pieces and followed by a delightful roman custard (backed to perfection by Zany)... I still do not feel hungry! I do want to eat as I am craving flavour, and now, more so, texture. Gee, to crunch down on an apple is the things dreams are made of!! (How sad is that???)

The bizarre thing is that I am eating foods that I would not normally eat because I need a lot of nutrition in small amounts. I have not had to take any diabetes meds as my BSL's are well within the good range.

There is a bit of me that is disturbed by the idea of going to KFC and getting a small potato and gravy and knowing that that will be all I can tolerate. I was wondering, could you go there without smelling the chicken?? (Not that I have had KFC chicken for many many months)

Dietician appointment is later this week... (I am interested to see what the scales say them)

Anyway, enough of me today... Onwards







Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home